Mark Your Calendar for November 14!
We are having so much fun partnering with our clients during this busy fall event season, but we aren’t too busy to add a party of our own.
You are among the first to be invited to the Ann Plans 10th anniversary party:
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 | 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Location: St. Paul Neighborhood Network, 550 Vandalia Street
An invitation with more details will follow, but please save the date. We are excited about some of the fun features planned so far, and we hope you can join us! You can RSVP at email@example.com.
Since the beginning of Ann Plans, one of our commitments has been helping our clients put strategies in place for cultivating year-round relationships with their guests. That’s the theme of this month’s newsletter.
Staying in Touch with Those You Host
Organizations that maximize the return on their events are strategic in keeping their guests and other event supporters connected beyond just event day. Here are some ideas for making your engagement with event attendees ongoing:
- Invite feedback through a post-event surveyusing a tool such as Survey Monkey.
- Send a video with event highlights. Share the link in post-event thank you communications and on social media.
Event highlight video from Mn Adult & Teen Challenge’s Freedom 5K this past Saturday at Harriet Island
- Personally thank key supporters with a phone call or face-to-face. This is also a great opportunity to invite their feedback on the event.
- Be intentional about taking event photos that can be sent to your guests as another thank you and touch point.
- Create an event overview report for your sponsors including photos, key event results, and metrics of the exposure they received through their sponsorship.
- Invite your passionate event attendees to engage in volunteer opportunities within your organization. Consider creating group volunteer activities specifically for sponsors or groups of friends.
- Schedule a few communications throughout the year sharing the impact of the event. Consider a hand-addressed mailing that includes a client story or a video that shares a story or update.
- Host an event at your organization for supporters to see and experience their generosity in action.
- Your efforts to stay in touch with your attendees can pave the way for turning a one-time connection into a long-term friendship.
Speaking of friendships, we hope you will help us celebrate 10 years of meaningful and rewarding relationships on November 14. We couldn’t do this work without you!